Thursday, May 5, 2011

Frustration...

This whole "real world" thing really is beginning to frustrate me. I know that it is a good prime example of what is to come--that not all parts of life are just so easy-going and stress-free. I realize that things out of nowhere come up and change your plans, or finances in my case. It just isn't easy to deal with at the moment.
This post is going to be more of a personal rant/complaint just because I'm upset and feel the need to express my thoughts. If you don't like one complaining, then you might want to stop now. Nothing personal. And also understand, though, that I usually try to not complain about a situation but rather see everything in a positive light. I just feel the need to share everything about this...situation... haha.

As you may know--if you have been able to keep up with the last couple of posts or statuses on Facebook--my car has been giving me problems. Out of nowhere I am now having to fork out money to get it fix. This is money that was supposed to be going towards buying new things for my apartment. I guess those will just have to go on hold for now.. I can always buy that stuff later, right?? I had to spend $147 on a new radiator and anti-freeze for the car. Fortunately Dad is going to come down this weekend and try to replace it for me. However, there is more than just the radiator to be fixed. I have a pretty good oil leak as well, and this might be more difficult to fix--will probably have to take it in to a mechanic because it is a Honda and, well, we all know how the foreign cars can be a little tricky! All in all, I must fix my car soon before it croaks on me. I for sure cannot afford to buy a new one...not until this one gets paid off. It just came at bad timing because this same week, I'm putting down all the deposits for moving next week. So with knowing that my car needs a lot of fixing which requires a lot of money, I am just frustrated and getting upset. But I know that God is much bigger than any of this and He will see that my needs are met. He's a great God and nothing can stop Him!

On a brighter note: Monday I will be checking in to my new apartment and get my key! :) More on that story will be up very soon. Have a great night/day and God bless!

-Beki

1 comment:

  1. I'm am sad for you about your car! I wish I could help you out in a way you need it other than prayer.

    ReplyDelete